Best Qualety and Material
Safe And Secure
100% Garantty For 10 Year
Online windows-based Automated Access Control Software
Using the access control software, monitoring and control over personnel traffic could be done accurately and different reports are available. FX-Access 2 has been very useful in organizations, institutes, hospitals, warehouses, etc. and has helped managers to maintain organization discipline and security.
- SQR Server data base
- C# .NET programming language
- Having reports of all entry/ exits in specific timespans; Allowing the entry of certain number of individuals within a group.
- Possibility to limit the number of entry/exits of individuals within a group in a day, meaning that certain number of entry/exits will be allowed in a day.
- Defining personnel traffic on daily and weekly timespan basis (ea. 8:00 to 21:00, only even days)
- Defining different timespans for different groups.
- Defining validity period for the software, for every individual and every group; for example, a validity of one month or one year, as after the defined period the fingerprints would be automatically deactivated on the device.
- Possibility to deactivate fingerprints of a group or an individual through the software automatically.
- Possibility of deleting group(s) and individual(s) from the software. The possibility to apply the modification to device 2 without the need of deleting them in device 1.
- The possibility of removing one or more individuals from a group and transfer this modification to device 2, so if the individual is not a member of any group, she/he is not allowed to enter.
- The possibility of transferring individual(s) from a group.
- Defining unlimited groups and access timespan;
- Applying manual access control settings on device;
- View entry/exits at entrance doors, offline;
- Defining unlimited number of devices;
- HTML report exports;
- Opening doors by the software;
- Covering 50 persons;
- Realtime network users: 1 pers.
Online windows-based Automated Access Control Software (FXAccess2)PDF
More about the product
Febex manually controlled automated system is a windows-based software which is a proper match for attendance devices and other access control devices.
The manually controlled access control software allows you to monitor and control personnel traffic accurately and offers you a wide range of reports.
FX-Access 2 automated software has helped managers to bring discipline and security in organizations, institutes, hospitals, warehouses, etc.
Febex online manually controlled software is programmed by C# .NET and installed on Windows. SQL server database allows to define unlimited groups as well as access timespans.
Most important features of Febex access control software are: Online monitoring all entry/exits entrance and exit doors and the possibility of opening doors by the system which makes it easier and more time consuming, and so is a proper solution for high traffic private and public places. By using MD-Access 2 access control software you can add unlimited attendance devices to the automation system and retrieve accurate reports to control and improve procedures.
Febex Quick Look
Frequently Asked Questions
What material is the body of the Febex gates made of?
The body of Febex glass gates is made of steel. In the case of lever gates, the body is made entirely of steel. In order to reduce production costs, some models of the gates are made of iron sheet with electrostatic oven painting.
What are the warranty conditions for Febex gates?
The warranty for all gates is 18 months. Febex products are also covered by a 10-year after-sales service. Services and guarantees are offered by phone, in-person and online.
What model of access control equipment is installed on the gates of the Febex company?
All types of access control devices are installed at Febex gates and there are no restrictions in this regard. Access control devices can be installed on these gates, which work with cards, fingerprints or facial recognition. A barcode reader with a relay output can also be installed on FEBEX traffic gates.
Is your company's software compatible with Febex Gates?
The gate is a hardware and in order to communicate with your software, it is important that the access control reader installed on the gate is able to communicate and connect with your software.
How do people cross the traffic gate?
The traffic of employees and people depends on your organization’s policy. Employees typically pass through the gate using cards, fingerprints, and facial recognition. Traffic from people who are not employees of the organization is handled by two methods: a Traffic card or paper receipt and a barcode reader. It is also possible to use a combination of all these options.
How many traffic aisles are needed for your business?
The number of aisles and doorways depends on the size of the building entrance and the volume of traffic during peak hours. According to the standard, on average 45 people per minute pass through each corridor of the gate and 15 people per minute in the company. For every 100 people, simultaneous traffic during peak hours is recommended
First , Best , Xenial
Febex helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites. And that’s just for starters.
News & Blog
Febex Company unveiled its new product at the Erbil Building Exhibition. Pedestrians' Access Control Gates are included in this product. It has a beautiful, user-friendly design. It can be used in a variety of industries and commercial buildings. The product has good durability and resistance to different weather conditions. Erbil…
Febex presented its products to companies from around the world at this event. Dubai Safety and Security Exhibition (Intersec) is the world’s leading security and safety exhibition. It is the largest exhibition in the safety and security industry with more than 1,200 exhibitors. More than 118 countries will be