Security Solutions and Access Control for Government Centers by FEBEX
Government centers host a significant number of employees and officials daily, with a constant flow of visitors
entering their buildings. Given the potential risks and challenges, enhancing security in these facilities is
crucial. Implementing security solutions at the entrances of government buildings is essential to maintain
order and supervision effectively. Control gates are among the effective solutions that can improve the
monitoring process and enhance the security of government facilities. FEBEX, an international company based
in Turkey, offers a range of traffic control gates designed to assist government centers in selecting
suitable gate options.
Benefits of FEBEX Traffic Control Gates in Government Centers:
- Increased order and discipline in people’s traffic.
- Centralized management and real-time supervision of people’s movement.
- Elimination of errors and the need for additional security personnel.
- Prevention of unauthorized access and entry.
Features of FEBEX Traffic Control Solutions in Government Centers:
Initially, FEBEX traffic control gates are synchronized with access control devices such as card readers, barcode
scanners, and biometric devices. These gates issue entry permits only when individuals’ identities match the
information stored in internal systems.
Key Features of FEBEX Traffic Control Gates:
- Single-use access, allowing entry for one person at a time.
- Various gate models with different features to meet the diverse needs of government centers.
Critical Considerations in Selecting Traffic Control Gates for Government Buildings:
Depending on the specific activities of a government center, special conditions for controlling people’s traffic
and monitoring them need to be considered. Various gates and monitoring software options are suitable for
different government facilities based on security levels and the number of entrances.
When choosing the right solution, the following questions are crucial:
- Is the goal to prevent entry or control the entry and exit of individuals, and how effective is the chosen
gate in achieving this?
- How important is the installation of various identity verification systems on the gate?
- Depending on the width of the entrance and the traffic volume, how many entry gates are required?
- What importance is given to the aesthetics and appearance of the gate?
- Which individuals and items are the gates suitable and standardized for?
- Is there a need for additional features such as load handling and wheelchair access at the building’s
Determining the Type and Size of FEBEX Traffic Gates for Government Centers:
During consultations, FEBEX experts consider factors such as daily traffic volume, the number of personnel and
shifts, entrance width, floor material, existing attendance devices, the need for automation in attendance,
and other related aspects. Based on these factors, suitable gate recommendations are made to meet the specific
needs of government centers.