Best Qualety and Material
Safe And Secure
100% Garantty For 10 Year
Febex Road Blocker-G905, or anti-terrorism gate is an effective road blocker solution in spots where danger or unapproved entry or exit can be hindered. Road blockers are available in four sizes of 3, 4, 5, and 6 meter-long which can be ordered based on the width of the gate installed.
Perfect for airports, military bases, police stations, petrochemical plants, refineries, place with highly secured measures, etc.
• The capacity of enduring trucks of 70 tons
• Designed and developed based on ASTM256 – K12 standard
• One-year warranty with a 10-year after sales services
• Perfect for airports, military bases, police stations, petrochemical plants, refineries, place with highly secured measures, etc.
- Strong body, made of 140cm girder and channel beam
- Febex-made Hydraulic actuator system
- Opening and Blocking path in 5-7 seconds;
- Made of quality domestic and international brands
- 2-second Emergency release time
- Smart Electronic Control System (PLC)
- Option to connect to Traffic control systems, traffic passage cameras, fire alarm system, BMS
- Connects to remote control and push button
- Electronic sensor or loop detector (before and after the gate)
- Option to connect to alarm lights and gate path indicators having two green and red lights
- Option to install water pump suction to drain out water
- Welding operation with CO2 welding. Standard welding certification
- Main device 3-phase voltage: 380 V
- Industrial sand blasted and epoxy polyurethane painted
- Dynamic, static, and fatigue analysis based on the latest world standards
- Designed and developed based on suicide attack and access control model
- Withstands the passage of vehicles weighing up to 8 tons at the speed of 80km/h
- One-year guarantee
Road Blocker (FX-G905) PDF
High Speed Metro Access Control Gate (MD-G703), also known as speed gate is an efficient solution where tailgating is required at the entrance or exit of companies, organizations, etc. The professional and ergonomic design of these speed gates as well as their strong and durable full-steel body have met the aesthetic and practical character that is required for such gates where speed, as well as a high degree of security and efficiency, is the aim. MADAKTO`s speed gates are designed in a way that up to ten pairs of optical controlling sensors can be installed in them in order to raise the level of accuracy and safety in flow management. The pathway can also be designed and built single or bi-directional and the wings cannot be opened by hand due to the mechanical lock in the body of the gates. The ability of integration with Madakto`s Traffic Management and Attendance Automation Software is another unique characteristic of our speed gates that have been designed and manufactured in accordance with CE and ISO9001 standards. In case of any sort of emergency, our access control gates can communicate with other sources including fire control system, emergency push button, security office remote control, and the Building Management System for the emergency exit of people (Fail-Safe). Also, to make them more user-friendly and efficient our gates can automatically detect hardware malfunction which facilitates the process of malfunction diagnosis. Due to the high speed of opening and closing this gate it is suitable for subway stations, organizations, offices, petrochemical plants, refineries, factories, etc.
Febex Quick Look
Frequently Asked Questions
What material is the body of the Febex gates made of?
The body of Febex glass gates is made of steel. In the case of lever gates, the body is made entirely of steel. In order to reduce production costs, some models of the gates are made of the iron sheets with electrostatic oven painting.
What are the warranty conditions for Febex gates?
The warranty for all gates is 18 months. Febex products are also covered by a 10-year after-sales service. Services and guarantees are offered by phone, in-person and online.
What model of access control equipment is installed on the gates of the Febex company?
All types of access control devices are installed at Febex gates and there are no restrictions in this regard. Access control devices can be installed on these gates, which work with cards, fingerprints, or facial recognition. A barcode reader with relay output can also be installed on FEBEX traffic gates.
Is your company's software compatible with Febex Gates?
The gate is hardware and in order to communicate with your software, it is essential that the access control reader installed on the gate is able to communicate and connect with your software.
How do people cross the traffic gate?
The traffic of employees and people depends on your organization’s policy. Employees typically pass through the gate using cards, fingerprints, and facial recognition. Traffic from people who are not employees of the organization is handled by two methods: a Traffic card or paper receipt and a barcode reader. It is also possible to use a combination of all these options.
How many traffic aisles are needed for your business?
The number of aisles and doorways depends on the size of the building entrance and the volume of traffic during peak hours. According to the standard, on average 45 people per minute pass through each corridor of the gate and 15 people per minute in the company. For every 100 people, simultaneous traffic during peak hours is recommended.
First , Best , Xenial
Febex helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites. And that’s just for starters.
News & Blog
Febex Company unveiled its new product at the Erbil Building Exhibition. Pedestrians' Access Control Gates are included in this product. It has a beautiful, user-friendly design. It can be used in a variety of industries and commercial buildings. The product has good durability and resistance to different weather conditions. Erbil…
Febex presented its products to companies from around the world at this event. Dubai Safety and Security Exhibition (Intersec) is the world’s leading security and safety exhibition. It is the largest exhibition in the safety and security industry with more than 1,200 exhibitors. More than 118 countries will be