Best Qualety and Material
Safe And Secure
100% Garantty For 10 Year
Attendance automation minimisez unavoidable errors. Febex attendance system significantly reduces additional costs per employee. Personnel management software with the possibility of managing working hours, leave, overtime, bonus, etc. reduces employee waste time and helps increase productivity.
- SQL Server Data base
- C# .NET Programming language
- Integration of all hardware, information aggregation, and software link.
- Providing services by Febex support center
- No need to change devices for the next 20 years
- Increasing personnel traffic and encouraging them to be on time and more disciplined.
- Prevents cheating; Instant view of personnel traffic by the management dept.
- Reduce repair costs
- Use of office card (Personnel assignments attendance)
- Possibility of enforcing the Civil Service law
- Farsi calendar with official holidays
- Record staff information
- Define organization chart
- View entry/ exit and modify information
- Record leaves and missions
- Assign employees to shifts (Switching staff in shifts)
- Performance reports (detailed and general)
- Leave balance
- Staff system
- Change general parameters of the system for each period of operation
- View the latest time and date of data unloading
- Define the ceiling of sick leave for each period of work
- Display the device that was used to record traffic in the report
- Types of reports include: partial – general – leave balance – attendees and absentees
- Design various reports according to the needs of managers of different units
- Define unlimited number of devices
- Transferring data using network and flash memory
- Ability to apply coefficients in reports
- HTML, EXCEL, Text, and Access exports
- Ability to add Real Time module separately. (Ability to monitor the entry and exit of personnel moment by moment)
- Covered shifts: Regular working day shift; undefined working shifts (unlimited); and night shift
- People covered: 100 people
- Web-based users: 5 pers.
- Hospital shifts: none
Limited Staff system
Attendance Software (FXTime1) PDF
More about the product
With Febex FX-Time 2 attendance software, you are able to view and manage accurate reports of working hours, absents and overtime of employees with just a few clicks. At any level of access, easily confirm the requests of employees without the need to communicate. Febex attendance software is fully compatible with attendance device hardware, as it is installed on the device using a stand. Also, the information received by the software is synchronized with the device.
By employing Febex personnel management automation, you are able to personalize attendance regulations, entry and exits, leave and vacation rules according to your company’s needs. By using Febex traffic control automation system, you are able to fully ensure the security of your company. The flexible and modular structure of Febex FX-Time 2 attendance software with customization capability, makes this system suitable for businesses with any number of employees. Hospitals, oil companies and even small businesses can easily use this system.
Febex Quick Look
Frequently Asked Questions
What material is the body of the Febex gates made of?
The body of Febex glass gates is made of steel. In the case of lever gates, the body is made entirely of steel. In order to reduce production costs, some models of the gates are made of iron sheets with electrostatic oven painting.
What are the warranty conditions for Febex gates?
The warranty for all gates is 18 months. Febex products are also covered by a 10-year after-sales service. Services and guarantees are offered by phone, in-person and online.
What model of access control equipment is installed on the gates of the Febex company?
All types of access control devices are installed at Febex gates and there are no restrictions in this regard. Access control devices can be installed on these gates, which work with cards, fingerprints, or facial recognition. A barcode reader with relay output can also be installed on FEBEX traffic gates.
Is your company's software compatible with Febex Gates?
The gate is hardware and in order to communicate with your software, it is essential that the access control reader installed on the gate is able to communicate and connect with your software.
How do people cross the traffic gate?
The traffic of employees and people depends on your organization’s policy. Employees typically pass through the gate using cards, fingerprints, and facial recognition. Traffic from people who are not employees of the organization is handled by two methods: a Traffic card or paper receipt and a barcode reader. It is also possible to use a combination of all these options.
How many traffic aisles are needed for your business?
The number of aisles and doorways depends on the size of the building entrance and the volume of traffic during peak hours. According to the standard, on average 45 people per minute pass through each corridor of the gate and 15 people per minute in the company. For every 100 people, simultaneous traffic during peak hours is recommended.
First , Best , Xenial
Febex helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites. And that’s just for starters.
News & Blog
Febex Company unveiled its new product at the Erbil Building Exhibition. Pedestrians' Access Control Gates are included in this product. It has a beautiful, user-friendly design. It can be used in a variety of industries and commercial buildings. The product has good durability and resistance to different weather conditions. Erbil…
Febex presented its products to companies from around the world at this event. Dubai Safety and Security Exhibition (Intersec) is the world’s leading security and safety exhibition. It is the largest exhibition in the safety and security industry with more than 1,200 exhibitors. More than 118 countries will be