Best Qualety and Material
Safe And Secure
100% Garantty For 10 Year
Febex-40, with an extraordinary design and the best innovation in facial and fingerprint recognition is an ideal product for supervisors and managers.
- Recognizing 1,000 facial patterns; 3,000-5,000 fingerprints; 10,000 contactless cards
- Internal memory capacity: 300,000 records
- Infrared-enabled Video system to perform in low light environments
- Record personnel photo and display them
- Transferring information through network port, online view
- Transferring information through USB flash memory port
- Manual access control system (Control entry/ exit)
- Internal web server
- Face recognition with the latest algorithm 2014
- 5-inch color display
- Support Farsi language and solar calendar
- Face identification capacity: 1,500 faces
- Fingerprint capacity: 2,000
- Contactless card capacity: 10,000
- Recording capacity: 200,000 records
- Internal camera: Face recognition thermal camera
- Time needed for face recognition: less than a second
- Time needed for fingerprint recognition: less than a second
- Recognition error rate: %0.0001
- Manual control function: Electronic lock, door sensor, exit key
- Connection ports: TCP/IP, RS232, RS485, USB host
- Display: 4.3-inch touch
- Internal camera: Face recognition thermal camer
- Language: English
- Allowed temperature: 0-45 degrees Celsius
- Allowed humidity: 20-80 percent
- Dimensions : 111 X 165 X 193mm
- Weight : 75.1 kg
Access Control (FX40) PDF
More about the Product
Professionally designed, FX-40 device offers face recognition technology with a distinct quality. The special advantage of this device is the full manual access control features along with various methods in authentication such as fingerprint, RFID contactless card and password or a combination of them. The advanced algorithm of this device will allow you to introduce 1500 faces and 2000 fingerprints. Face recognition function without the need to touch the device (Touch-Free) ensures 100% registration of all people, enforces health and hygiene protocols, increases the device life span and enfoces security. Appearance varieties such as prescription glasses do not affect the recognition device and make it possible for the device to recognize faces in less than a second. Offline data transfer via USB port and online transfer via RJ45 port is available. The inclusive access control system with the ability to connect to the door lock, doorbell and door sensor makes it possible to control all entry/ exits in the shortest time and with the most details.
Febex Quick Look
Frequently Asked Questions
What material is the body of the Febex gates made of?
The body of Febex glass gates is made of steel. In the case of lever gates, the body is made entirely of steel. In order to reduce production costs, some models of the gates are made of iron sheets with electrostatic oven painting.
What are the warranty conditions for Febex gates?
The warranty for all gates is 18 months. Febex products are also covered by a 10-year after-sales service. Services and guarantees are offered by phone, in-person and online.
What model of access control equipment is installed on the gates of the Febex company?
All types of access control devices are installed at Febex gates and there are no restrictions in this regard. Access control devices can be installed on these gates, which work with cards, fingerprints, or facial recognition. A barcode reader with relay output can also be installed on FEBEX traffic gates.
Is your company's software compatible with Febex Gates?
The gate is hardware and in order to communicate with your software, it is essential that the access control reader installed on the gate is able to communicate and connect with your software.
How do people cross the traffic gate?
The traffic of employees and people depends on your organization’s policy. Employees typically pass through the gate using cards, fingerprints, and facial recognition. Traffic from people who are not employees of the organization is handled by two methods: a Traffic card or paper receipt and a barcode reader. It is also possible to use a combination of all these options.
How many traffic aisles are needed for your business?
The number of aisles and doorways depends on the size of the building entrance and the volume of traffic during peak hours. According to the standard, on average 45 people per minute pass through each corridor of the gate and 15 people per minute in the company. For every 100 people, simultaneous traffic during peak hours is recommended.
First , Best , Xenial
Febex helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites. And that’s just for starters.
News & Blog
Febex Company unveiled its new product at the Erbil Building Exhibition. Pedestrians' Access Control Gates are included in this product. It has a beautiful, user-friendly design. It can be used in a variety of industries and commercial buildings. The product has good durability and resistance to different weather conditions. Erbil…
Febex presented its products to companies from around the world at this event. Dubai Safety and Security Exhibition (Intersec) is the world’s leading security and safety exhibition. It is the largest exhibition in the safety and security industry with more than 1,200 exhibitors. More than 118 countries will be