Best Qualety and Material
Safe And Secure
100% Garantty For 10 Year
For years, following up and managing staff attendance has always been a challenging task that requires great accuracy on the part of the human resource managers of any organization. Traditional methods of managing and monitoring the attendance of a large number of employees and preparing reports on the attendance, leaves and missions of every employee in order to pay their salaries has been a very time consuming and important responsibility for human resources.
- SQL Server Data base
- C# .NET Programming language
- Windows interface
- Integration of all hardware, information aggregation, and software link.
- Providing services by Febex support center
- No need to change devices for the next 20 years
- Increasing personnel traffic and encouraging them to be on time and more disciplined.
- Prevents cheating; Instant view of personnel traffic by the management dept.
- Reduce repair costs
- Use of office card (Personnel assignments attendance)
- Possibility of enforcing the Civil Service law
- Farsi calendar with official holidays
- Record staff information
- Define organization chart
- View entry/ exit and modify information
- Record leaves and missions (Badges, password, functional key)
- Increase or decrease leaves, optionally
- Assign employees to shifts (Switching staff in shifts)
- Staff system
- Various advanced reports: detailed work report (75 items); overall work report (48 item); leave balance report; incomplete traffic report; changed traffic report; trouble shooting report of attendance report; working day shift reports; Leave reports; apply settings for the number of working hours of every employee; separate reports of different units within an organization; displaying the logo of the organization on reports
- Display the last time information was retrieved
- Display the last time of back up
- General system settings based on every working period
- Periodic settings of parameters for breaks, overtime, leave and mission
- Separate access levels for every user
- Increase or decrease leaves for a unit or an individual
- Save the last activity done by the user in the system
- Possibility of enforcing the Civil Service law when needed
- Multiple software working environment structure for multiple users
- Retrieve staff system reports
- Design various reports based on the managers’ needs in different units within an organization (Report maker)
- Ability to apply coefficients in reports
- Define unlimited number of devices
- Transferring data using network
- Automatic back up of information and data
- Having various levels of accessibility
- Record group entry/ exits
- Apply mass traffic
Ability to send SMS and emails; Having device settings panel
Shifts covered: Regular; night; rotational; mandatory; working shifts; traffic; Ramadan month
- Log system possibility
- Web-based users: Unlimited
- People covered: 200 people
- In case there is a need for Personnel profile on MD-time 4 and 5 versions, you can purchase this module. Using this you are able to: Submitting leave and mission request; Modifying traffic information of each person separately (based on the organization chart); Viewing recorded traffics, missions and leaves
- View the latest time and date of data unloading
- Define the ceiling of sick leave for each period of work
- Display the device that was used to record traffic in the report
- Types of reports include: partial – general – leave balance – attendees and absentees
- Design various reports according to the needs of managers of different units
- HTML, EXCEL, Text, and Access exports
- Ability to add Real Time module separately. (Ability to monitor the entry and exit of personnel moment by moment)
- Covered shifts: Regular working day shift; undefined working shifts (unlimited); and night shift
Web-based Attendance Software (FXTime4) PDF
More about the product
Febex smart system, a leader in the production of security software, has produced FX-Time 4 attendance control software using the latest technology by understanding the needs of today’s organizations’ needs and even small businesses. This software is designed and produced under the title of “attendance software” which is a valid and secure system which can be web-based or server-based.
Using Febex’s attendance automation system, and only by logging into the software and saving the username and password for each user, you can record and control the time of entry and exits, determining work shifts, vacations, leaves and so on.
Febex attendance software is currently the most powerful attendance management system being used in many countries, including India, England, and Germany, where the parameters of the biometric entry and exit system with other various capabilities are being employed.
Febex Quick Look
Frequently Asked Questions
What material is the body of the Febex gates made of?
The body of Febex glass gates is made of steel. In the case of lever gates, the body is made entirely of steel. In order to reduce production costs, some models of the gates are made of iron sheets with electrostatic oven painting.
What are the warranty conditions for Febex gates?
The warranty for all gates is 18 months. Febex products are also covered by a 10-year after-sales service. Services and guarantees are offered by phone, in-person and online.
What model of access control equipment is installed on the gates of the Febex company?
All types of access control devices are installed at Febex gates and there are no restrictions in this regard. Access control devices can be installed on these gates, which work with cards, fingerprints, or facial recognition. A barcode reader with relay output can also be installed on FEBEX traffic gates.
Is your company's software compatible with Febex Gates?
The gate is hardware and in order to communicate with your software, it is essential that the access control reader installed on the gate is able to communicate and connect with your software.
How do people cross the traffic gate?
The traffic of employees and people depends on your organization’s policy. Employees typically pass through the gate using cards, fingerprints, and facial recognition. Traffic from people who are not employees of the organization is handled by two methods: a Traffic card or paper receipt and a barcode reader. It is also possible to use a combination of all these options.
How many traffic aisles are needed for your business?
The number of aisles and doorways depends on the size of the building entrance and the volume of traffic during peak hours. According to the standard, on average 45 people per minute pass through each corridor of the gate and 15 people per minute in the company. For every 100 people, simultaneous traffic during peak hours is recommended.
First , Best , Xenial
Febex helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites. And that’s just for starters.
News & Blog
Febex Company unveiled its new product at the Erbil Building Exhibition. Pedestrians' Access Control Gates are included in this product. It has a beautiful, user-friendly design. It can be used in a variety of industries and commercial buildings. The product has good durability and resistance to different weather conditions. Erbil…
Febex presented its products to companies from around the world at this event. Dubai Safety and Security Exhibition (Intersec) is the world’s leading security and safety exhibition. It is the largest exhibition in the safety and security industry with more than 1,200 exhibitors. More than 118 countries will be