Best Qualety and Material
Safe And Secure
100% Garantty For 10 Year
Web-based Manual control access software
Manually access control, FX-Access 2, is designed and developed by Febex knowledge-based company to manage and control personnel traffic and attendance, offline.
Using Febex automation you are able to control and manage entrance and exit doors, online. This software supports unlimited number of attendance devices.
- SQR Server data base
- C# .NET programming language
- Web interface
- Having reports of all entry/exits in specific timespans; Allowing the entry of certain number of individuals within a group;
- Possibility to limit the number of entry/exits of individuals within a group in a day, meaning that certain number of entry/exits will be allowed in a day;
- Defining personnel traffic on daily and weekly timespan basis (ea. 8:00 to 21:00, only even days);
- Defining different timespans for different groups.
- Defining validity period for the software, for every individual and every group; for example, a validity of one month or one year, as after the defined period the fingerprints would be automatically deactivated on the device.
- Possibility to deactivate fingerprints of a group or an individual through the software automatically.
- Possibility of removing group(s) and individual(s) from the software. The possibility to apply the modification to device 2 without the need of deleting them in device 1.
- The possibility of removing one or more individuals from a group and transfer this modification to device 2, so if the individual is not a member of any group, she/he is not allowed to enter.
- The possibility of transferring individual(s) from a group
- Defining unlimited groups and access timespans.
- Apply access control settings on the device
- Online view of flow of traffics (entry and exits) at entrance and exit doors
- Defining unlimited number of devices.
- HTML reporting
- Opening doors by the software
- Offline management of all requests by the software
- Possibility to deactivate or remove fingerprints of a group or an individual through the software automatically.
- The possibility of transferring individual(s) from group A to group B in offline web-based mode.
- Number of people covered: 100
- Unlimited real-time network users.
- Applying holidays on the system based on official calendar.
Web-based Manual control access software (FXAccess3)PDF
More about the product
FX-ACCESS 2, a web-based offline software, is designed and developed by Febex knowledge-based company and is a perfect solution to control and manage personnel traffic. Using Febex automated system you are able to control and manage all entrance and exit doors, online. This software supports unlimited number of attendance devices. All operations and functions in FX-ACCESS 2 software are offline and you are able to deactivate or remove the fingerprint of an individual without changing the settings. This software covers 100 people and supports unlimited number of real-time users in the network. Applying access control settings in devices by the software; HTML reports; the possibility of opening doors by the software; and managing all requestrs easily and in short time are among other advantages of the Madakto web-based offline automation system. Using FX-ACCESS 2, you are able to move individual(s) within groups and all holidays are applied into reports based on the official calendar.
Febex Quick Look
Frequently Asked Questions
What material is the body of the Febex gates made of?
The body of Febex glass gates is made of steel. In the case of lever gates, the body is made entirely of steel. In order to reduce production costs, some models of the gates are made of iron sheet with electrostatic oven painting.
What are the warranty conditions for Febex gates?
The warranty for all gates is 18 months. Febex products are also covered by a 10-year after-sales service. Services and guarantees are offered by phone, in-person and online.
What model of access control equipment is installed on the gates of the Febex company?
All types of access control devices are installed at Febex gates and there are no restrictions in this regard. Access control devices can be installed on these gates, which work with cards, fingerprints or facial recognition. A barcode reader with a relay output can also be installed on FEBEX traffic gates.
Is your company's software compatible with Febex Gates?
The gate is a hardware and in order to communicate with your software, it is important that the access control reader installed on the gate is able to communicate and connect with your software.
How do people cross the traffic gate?
The traffic of employees and people depends on your organization’s policy. Employees typically pass through the gate using cards, fingerprints, and facial recognition. Traffic from people who are not employees of the organization is handled by two methods: a Traffic card or paper receipt and a barcode reader. It is also possible to use a combination of all these options.
How many traffic aisles are needed for your business?
The number of aisles and doorways depends on the size of the building entrance and the volume of traffic during peak hours. According to the standard, on average 45 people per minute pass through each corridor of the gate and 15 people per minute in the company. For every 100 people, simultaneous traffic during peak hours is recommended
First , Best , Xenial
Febex helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies’ apps or websites. And that’s just for starters.
News & Blog
Febex Company unveiled its new product at the Erbil Building Exhibition. Pedestrians' Access Control Gates are included in this product. It has a beautiful, user-friendly design. It can be used in a variety of industries and commercial buildings. The product has good durability and resistance to different weather conditions. Erbil…
Febex presented its products to companies from around the world at this event. Dubai Safety and Security Exhibition (Intersec) is the world’s leading security and safety exhibition. It is the largest exhibition in the safety and security industry with more than 1,200 exhibitors. More than 118 countries will be